Would you like to increase the creativity and happiness in your classroom while meeting the standards?
- Would you like to decrease the stress around testing?
- Would you like to make a community where everyone’s gifts are appreciated?
- Would you like to give your students learning experiences they will remember in 20 years?
TEACHING TO THE HEART, THE HANDS AND THE HEAD!
Get cohesive, practical ideas from Beating the Odds Now!
Draw upon wonderful tools to help our children thrive in the 21st Century
- The wisdom of Rudolf Steiner and the Dalai Lama
- Project-based learning
- Arts integration
- Powerful stories of what’s working
This is a love letter to teachers!
“Thank you for all you do. Go forth and conquer.” Dan Pink